Help😢

I’m very upset about him passing away and I wondered if I did something wrong 😭Do anybody know what was this breathing Clicking sound before he passed away?

Attachments

• 4A0C9A7B-CDA7-4579-9AE8-6683F949C666.jpeg
    4A0C9A7B-CDA7-4579-9AE8-6683F949C666.jpeg
    325.2 KB · Views: 3
Its hard to say. It could have been something wrong with his respiratory system
It could have been that he aspirated liquid into his lungs.
I also think if he threw up, that he might have had an infected yolk that caused sepsis.
These thing happen.
Babies dont always make it, and it is sometimes impossible to know why they didn't make it or not.

Its hard to say. It could have been something wrong with his respiratory system
It could have been that he aspirated liquid into his lungs.
I also think if he threw up, that he might have had an infected yolk that caused sepsis.
These thing happen.
Babies dont always make it, and it is sometimes impossible to know why they didn't make it or not.
Thank you ..This situation drive me crazy I feel like I did something wrong like I didn’t keep him warm enough or something...Thank you for your kind words

Thank you ..This situation drive me crazy I feel like I did something wrong like I didn’t keep him warm enough or something...Thank you for your kind words
We have all felt like that and most of us have experienced the same fight and eventual passing of a hatchling - and we feel it really hard. As dificult as this might be to believe right now, that is why we (including you) make good duck parents.

I am sorry things didn’t work out. I know what it’s like to try so so hard and they not make it. Don’t beat yourself up, you did the best you could do. Thanks for giving the little guy a chance. :hugs
Kelly

Back
Top Bottom