Pics
I have 6 eggs in a incubator and its hatching day but nothing has happened

Are you positive of the day count? Day 1 doesn't start until 24 hours after the eggs are set.

Tell us about your process. What kind of incubator, temp and humidity you have been running, breed, etc? Have you candled the eggs throughout the process?

Editing to add :welcome

Are you positive of the day count? Day 1 doesn't start until 24 hours after the eggs are set.

Tell us about your process. What kind of incubator, temp and humidity you have been running, breed, etc? Have you candled the eggs throughout the process?

Editing to add :welcome
yes i have candled the eggs and there are 5 Amaracana's and one rainbow and this my first time doing this so i am so exited and also scared

i have 6 eggs that haven't hatched yet and its hatching day so if nothing happens tomorrow then i might see if I could gently hatch them my self

i have 6 eggs that haven't hatched yet and its hatching day so if nothing happens tomorrow then i might see if I could gently hatch them my self

You really shouldn't just start opening an egg for no reason. It could be behind for several reasons - maybe your temp was too low, maybe you're accidentally calculating what day they're due wrong, etc. Best to wait until they are at least internally pipped before trying to do an assist, and even then it's best to wait until it's been awhile and they haven't externally pipped on their own after 12 to 18 hours.

should I worry

Forgive me if this has already been asked, I haven't read the whole thread yet, but what is the exact date that you set these eggs? And what has your temperature been? Was that double checked with a calibrated thermometer you know to be accurate? Is your incubator still air or forced air?

Back
Top Bottom