Help,Baby Chick Panting, but laying under light

That sounds like an improvement! Hope she is still doing well.
She started to pant slightly, but
That sounds like an improvement! Hope she is still doing well.
if she is still sleeping under the light, maybe just gently move her to the shadowy-er side, see what she does?
She seems to be doing much better! I didn't notice any more panting last night, I noticed a bit this morning, but it was a very short duration and she was sleeping cuddled up under the light. I don't have a brooder thermometer, but I do have just a basic thermostat that shows temp & humidity, I put it in with them last night. It seems like it is 88 F in the light and about 77 in the shade, so they have plenty of variation now. Thank you so much for your help!

She started to pant slightly, but

She seems to be doing much better! I didn't notice any more panting last night, I noticed a bit this morning, but it was a very short duration and she was sleeping cuddled up under the light. I don't have a brooder thermometer, but I do have just a basic thermostat that shows temp & humidity, I put it in with them last night. It seems like it is 88 F in the light and about 77 in the shade, so they have plenty of variation now. Thank you so much for your help!
I am so glad she is doing better! You are very welcome!

Back
Top Bottom