help! baby ducklings in danger

Runners don't stand upright immediately. Mine are a week old and they haven't at all yet. Like everything else, strength is something that develops with time.

There's no way to tell if it's Cayuga. It could actually also be a runner like the other one lol. If you're curious google up all three breeds to see what I mean. I'd challenge anyone to tell the difference at this age, as an adult though if it's more black than green it's likely Cayuga, if it's a runner it'll eventually start walking upright and stay regular old black, and if it's more green than black it's likely an EI. Moses is a great name though!

There's no way to tell if it's Cayuga. It could actually also be a runner like the other one lol. If you're curious google up all three breeds to see what I mean. I'd challenge anyone to tell the difference at this age, as an adult though if it's more black than green it's likely Cayuga, if it's a runner it'll eventually start walking upright and stay regular old black, and if it's more green than black it's likely an EI. Moses is a great name though!

Yeah well I've just been referring to it as the Cayuga since I don't know what else to call it lol.

My Runners at 10 days old
love.gif

Back
Top Bottom