help! baby ducklings in danger

Lydia.... it's time to give in... time to get some ducklings... quit fighting it! Lol
Oh believe me my Muscovy's would be more than willing
smile.png
They don't care if it's scovy ducklings or Runners and Buffs as long as they get to hatch.. I need to go to rehab.
tongue.png

Last edited:
​Runners don't stand upright immediately. Mine are a week old and they haven't at all yet. Like everything else, strength is something that develops with time.

They may not stand really straight up the first couple days but they definitely stand more upright than normal ducks. I have 10 runner ducklings and 3 khaki campbells. Even tho 2 chocolate runners are the exact same color as the khaki campbells the first week its very obvious who was who
They are more slender as well as standing different. Before a week old mine stood straight tho.

Of course if you only have runner ducklings it may be less obvious

Last edited:
Oh believe me my Muscovy's would be more than willing :)   They don't care if it's scovy ducklings or Runners and Buffs as long as they get to hatch.. I need to go to rehab.  :p  

We all do. We might as well start a NOT so anonymous addiction thread.

Hi I'm Ashley and I admit I have a problem... I'm addicted to little webbed feet and cute little bills....

Back
Top Bottom