help! baby ducklings in danger

Way too fast! Its crazy when i seen the babies at the feed store the other day. Only 3 1/2 weeks ago mine were that tiny. Lol its hard to believe.
It sure is..

and look at Bevis sitting pretty how adorable is that. And he isn't as short as he acts??
lol.png

@Duckstruck if you have the time please look back through comments as I had previously stated what had happened with the neighbors

no need to apologize. i understand. walking in to see my baby duckies in that condition was traumatizing and infuriating. my heart still isn't okay

is it normal for them to stretch a leg behind themselves and leave it like that for a minute or so (while they are laying down usually)

Last edited:
there was debate on whether the black babies were runners or cayuga's, well their wings are turning a beautiful green. is it safe to say cayuga?

how long should I allow my babies to bathe? Had them a lil over a month now. And they just can't seem to get enough water? also what should water temp be now

how long should I allow my babies to bathe? Had them a lil over a month now. And they just can't seem to get enough water? also what should water temp be now

I let mine bathe in shallow water until they stop diving and preening and just start sitting and doing nothing lol. That's like 30 mins? Different for every duckling I'd assume.

Back
Top Bottom