help! baby ducklings in danger

[/URL]

going going gone. these are from a few days ago
love.gif
Love their cuteness.

he is eight. it doesn't seem too old to me. it was like a nightmare. i seriously felt traumatized walking into something so heartbreaking and unexpected. seeing my babies laying in the water, shivering, two of them were limp and lifeless, (thank god I was able to save one of the two) was horrifying.

he is eight. it doesn't seem too old to me. it was like a nightmare. i seriously felt traumatized walking into something so heartbreaking and unexpected. seeing my babies laying in the water, shivering, two of them were limp and lifeless, (thank god I was able to save one of the two) was horrifying.
hugs.gif

I read through the whole thread. You did a fantastic job even if you still lost one. :( The three are just absolutely adorable. You have way more patience than me or a kinder heart...."he'll hath no fury" comes to mind when I think about how I would have reacted. I detest parents that allow kids to run wild....what kind of adults will they be? :( sad all around...

I'd definitely say that those are Cayuga ducklings. Mine were a brownish color as well, but their adult feathers come in black. Makes them look funny for a while lol.

So sorry to hear what happend though. You handled it much better than I would have and I hope everything works out.

i will post some updated photos. @Birdydebthey are cayuga I am almost positive. they have beautiful coloring coming in on their wings chest and ones head is starting to have a green hint to it.also one of them has longer tail feathers than the other but they are same age. does that mean the longer feathered one is male

Back
Top Bottom