Help! Blue Chicken! (Literally)

emzee

Songster
10 Years
Aug 18, 2009
I'm going to a chicken show tomorrow and I have a problem. I washed one of my white silkies yesterday and accidentally used too much bluing. I noticed that his wet feathers were blue, while his dry feathers were white. So I thought that once he completely dried he would be totally white. Well, now I'm sure he's dry and he still has a light blue undertone. Should I try to wash it out? If so, what should I wash him in? Or should I just not mess with it and not take him to the show tomorrow?

Okay, I figured it probably wouldn't come out and I didn't really feel like washing it multiple times to find out. Thanks!

hugs.gif
oh no this is one of my anxiety dreams except mine turn green and purple. would a horse manure//green spot out spray work ? whitening toothpaste ? kinda grasping at straws here

How do yours turn green and purple??? I don't have any horse manure//green spot out spray and I wouldn't have time to get it, as the show's tomorrow. Whitening toothpaste is a good idea, but I think it would probably just get all gross and sticky. Thanks for the ideas though!

I've seen birds with to much bluing (I mean a totally blue bird!) win at a show before.... I'd still take him/her lol....

Or you could just turn him/her into a blue silkie >.>
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom