HELP! broody died eggs are dying

Pics
At this point, I think you're best off just waiting for a few days to see if anything happens. If you notice a foul smell coming from the eggs, though, you're going to want to get them out of the house!

Thats true. So far they dont smell too bad. So its okay. Just going to keep them going until friday.

Hey

Just an update. No chicks yet. 24th day.
Supposed to hatch on monday 1st april.

The eggs look very hard themselves, no movement. Isnt the shell supposed to be going softer? Or least to let the little ones make a hole in the shell.

Ive been keeping the towel damp. Temp is just the lamp which is at a distance so the eggs are warm.

I did hear a chick peep so far it doesnt want to come out..

What do you have eggs sitting in?do you have cardboard box with lid?or any box with lid you can cut hole in to stick light bulb through.then you can put cup of water in box with eggs.with lid closed it will raise humidity.If eggs are in open air environment then nothing you do will change humidity.Heat from light bulb will not change humidity in a room

What do you have eggs sitting in?do you have cardboard box with lid?or any box with lid you can cut hole in to stick light bulb through.then you can put cup of water in box with eggs.with lid closed it will raise humidity.If eggs are in open air environment then nothing you do will change humidity.Heat from light bulb will not change humidity in a room
It is open air.

However the room itself is quite warm always got the heat on. I have tin foil to get heat from lamp inside. To prevent heat from escaping too much.

The towel is damp and humidity is okay i assume.

The pip is coming out now. I turned the eggs over. Found a pip. Hopefully it will now hatch...

20180404_104011.jpg

Looks like at least one is getting ready.

Yes! I dont have hopes for all 12 to hatch. But if one hatches its fine.

If it was peeping 24 hours ago. Might have been trying to come out but couldnt because the egg was the wrong way.
Will it still hatch? Or ran out of air and died? I dont know.

Back
Top Bottom