HELP!!!CHICK IS DEAD HEN IS HURT

After you move, you can make a better set up.
Be patient, keep the girls safe in the meantime. Watch for Free stuff on Craigslist. Maybe Santa needs to bring you a Red Rider Pellet gun for Christmas Early!!
You can become Annie Oakly like me! šŸ˜†
Look her up.
my dad has a bb gun already because of squirrel maybe for my 13th birthday this year my gift could be a hoop coop

Word of caution.. I'm pretty sure it's not legal to hurt a bird of prey. Like literally can't do anything to protect your own animals that might physically harm the bird like a broom strike or anything at all like that is my understanding of it... And if you get caught could be facing a fine maybe even jail time. šŸ˜–

I'm considering a fog horn. šŸ™

Word of caution.. I'm pretty sure it's not legal to hurt a bird of prey. Like literally can't do anything to protect your own animals that might physically harm the bird like a broom strike or anything at all like that is my understanding of it... And if you get caught could be facing a fine maybe even jail time. šŸ˜–

I'm considering a fog horn. šŸ™
yeah I looked it up and their a protected by the U.S so I guess all I can do is put up fake owls

Yup, scare crows, CDs, reflective tape. Too bad you can't have motion detector Water sprinklers! Lol
Well it is close to halloween and lots of motion activated scary sound decor out there...

Just a thought. But I got some crow decoys at the bass pro shop. They're felted so they look totally real, was a set of 2 with stakes and clips for $24 not too bad. I just watched real live crows chase off two hawks this morning..šŸ¤ž

Also a word of advice if you do put out fake crows let your neighbors know. My parents live near us and saw a black cat attacking one of the crows and my mom stopped the car and raced across the yard "to save that poor injured crow". :lau

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom