HELP DUCK ABANDONED DUCK EGGS ARE THEY ALIVE?

Yes, thankfully where I live its been hot the last couple of days and nights, they look like they were left alone for 2 days, I’m going to candle them tonight and keep monitoring them, I dont want to give up on them because they look like theyre in the last stages! Thank you for your help, I’ll be posting more pics of them tonight!
Can't wait to see! Crossing my fingers for you! :fl:fl

UPDATE: I was candling them both, there was movement in one but i couldnt tell if i was moving my hand a little or if he moved a little, but there was liquid movement that was moving on its own, it was liquid spreading out inside. Photo 1 is where i saw the liquid movement( i was holding it still and it had been in the same position for awhile when the liquid spread out).. havent seen any movement from egg in the second photo, no strange smell either.
@Weeg @FoodFreedomNow @WVduckchick

Attachments

• 0673A4A0-6FD1-4D9E-97DD-4F103B9BD9C3.jpeg
    0673A4A0-6FD1-4D9E-97DD-4F103B9BD9C3.jpeg
    220.9 KB · Views: 19
  • D473A774-1D25-4C59-ABFB-F0560E2A2734.png
    D473A774-1D25-4C59-ABFB-F0560E2A2734.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 19
UPDATE: I was candling them both, there was movement in one but i couldnt tell if i was moving my hand a little or if he moved a little, but there was liquid movement that was moving on its own, it was liquid spreading out inside. Photo 1 is where i saw the liquid movement( i was holding it still and it had been in the same position for awhile when the liquid spread out).. havent seen any movement from egg in the second photo, no strange smell either.
i just noticed this

Attachments

• ED90EACE-84EE-431E-827B-C78FD75E9D0D.jpeg
    ED90EACE-84EE-431E-827B-C78FD75E9D0D.jpeg
    226.1 KB · Views: 18
Many times pictures just don't tell the story. I would suspect photo 1 being a quitter, but I still wouldn't rule it out since there is some red hue left. If it were definitely dead, the red fluid areas would look more yellow/clear. In my experience.
Photo 2 is so full, its hard to tell whether it could be alive, or could be rotten! I am not convinced enough to toss either one at this point.

Many times pictures just don't tell the story. I would suspect photo 1 being a quitter, but I still wouldn't rule it out since there is some red hue left. If it were definitely dead, the red fluid areas would look more yellow/clear. In my experience.
Photo 2 is so full, its hard to tell whether it could be alive, or could be rotten! I am not convinced enough to toss either one at this point.
This is really great info.
I probably wouldn't toss them yet either, though I don't have a ton of hope, you never know what could happen. The red hue is questionable.

This is really great info.
I probably wouldn't toss them yet either, though I don't have a ton of hope, you never know what could happen. The red hue is questionable.
Yes i agree, I’m going to keep them for some more day, If i see any changes I’ll let y’all know, I appreciate all of your guys help!

Back
Top Bottom