HELP! Egg bound?

Wyorp Rock may disagree but actually the opposite happens as this is the correct amount and the majority is the layer feed so no need to pick through to find in feed. This avoids excess and makes sure they meet minimal requirements at the same time of their supplements so no waste.
Interested in seeing publications for the minimal daily requirements of grit and oyster shell supplemented in laying feed.

This has been a very informative thread.
View attachment 1568737
They have sand and dirt in there enclosure, do I need granite also? This morning when I went to check on them, LuLu didn’t come out and she was in the nest box.She did the egg song about 15 minutes later and I went to see if there was an egg, but there was nothing. Lulu came running out and her tail was up and she looks healthy but I will keep checking on her. She seems OK, hopefully. Thank you
What kind of chicken is that black chicken? I think my giant black chicken is one of those.

I thinking either a black Jersey giant or a black Wyandotte. The tractor store I purchased her from stated she is was a Wyandotte but she is gigantic and still growing.
Hmmm..Why don’t you start a thread with a picture of your chicken? There are tons of people on here that know everything about chickens!

Back
Top Bottom