HELP; failure to thrive chick, legs extended in front of her.

GENERAL UPDATE: she made it through the night again!! I actually had all but withdrawn care throughout the night. I simply can’t sustain multiple wake ups throughout the night and had kinda left it up in the air.

@Eggcessive, I can get Rooster Booster’s Poultry Cell or Vitamin B-12 Plus Vitamin K at my local TSC today. Any recommendations for one over the other, or would you recommend human B complex over those?

She’s brighter in her eyes today. I truly believe she could pull through if I could get her standing, but it’s impossible to eat/drink on her own when she can’t stand.
I hope she makes it and gets better. I'm praying for her. I love Easter eggers, I can't find any in Italy as they aren't common here.

thank you so much to everyone who has offered advice and kind wishes ❤️

I’ve built hobbles for her, provided her with B complex in water (she actually drank that right up better than she’s been taking normal water), along with the other things I was doing (not all at once). Feel as though I’ve done everything I can. I’m so heartbroken because it really seems like the will to get up and moving is there, but that she’s simply too weak at this point. I’ll post again if anything changes, but I’m at a standstill of anything else I can do for her.

Back
Top Bottom