Help find what is wrong with pea suddenly watery white stool & not energetic.

How does one get blackhead if the ground is frozen and covered in snow?

I was wondering the same thing about my turkey that just died. I know what killed it, my attempt to tube feed it. It was wormed the month before we bought it six weeks ago. So how does that happen during the coldest part of winter? This property has been in the family for 65 years and never had poultry on it until this last summer. We really need to post the pictures we took of the necropsy to get opinions.

but she has 10 plus inches of snow on the ground so the worms need to get on top of the snow which I cannot see. Any poop is gonna be frozen cause here in the northeast area we have not got above freezing since January. The floor inside the coop is also frozen solid. If lets say her chickens are carriers why did it take 2 months for it to show? Shouldn't it have shown up in Jan-Feb? I thought that your birds could not get worms cause the ground is frozen?

I know how a bird gets a worm, I'm not that stupid LMAO! If the ground is frozen the bird can peck at it all he wants and his beak has nothing on it. If that shed in the picture is where she keeps her birds it is going to be very cold in there and I know that floor is frozen and any poop on it is frozen too. So how does one get the worm in temps below freezing? I was told wet moist conditions what about frozen? Where are those darn Vets when you need them LOL!
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom