HELP!! (FIRST TIME CHICK MOM) baby bantam chick woobly and unbalanced!!

she is actually doing a little better we've just been feeding her electrolytes and the probiotics she can finally stand up on her own those she still very wobbly when she walks. She also twitches her head a lot too which makes us think it's more of a neurological problem caused by a deficient in vitamin. We're trying to figure out what our next step should be any suggestions?

How's she doing?

she is actually doing a little better we've just been feeding her electrolytes and the probiotics she can finally stand up on her own those she still very wobbly when she walks. She also twitches her head a lot too which makes us think it's more of a neurological problem caused by a deficient in vitamin. We're trying to figure out what our next step should be any suggestions?

I would keep on doing what you are doing. Good luck!

How's she doing?

I hope she's still doing well, If you can get our hands on some liquid infant vitamins WITHOUT the iron, that should help.

I am soooooooooo sorry!
hugs.gif
I had a chick with star gaze and it also died.

Back
Top Bottom