Help! First time duck mom! Rescued pekin ducklings

Heres sprinkles his buddy

Attachments

• Snapchat-1719662068.jpg
    Snapchat-1719662068.jpg
    203.4 KB · Views: 14
I’d go to TSC and get liquid BComplex and start them on it ASAP. You’ll find it in the cattle section it will say injectable but just peel the foil and use a dropper to get out 1 ml start them off on 1 ml a day. Are they eating good? If they are then mix the liquid b over a small amount of their feed so they get their full dose. Liquid b complex is about as good as you can get and Pekins really need it they grow so fast they need it.

this is what you need to get!
IMG_0251.JPG

Was told they were pekins can i buy any of the stuff listed in the store? Brands? And how much do i give?
You can buy a Vitamin B concentrate at TSC, @Miss Lydia has the exact brand and pictures. Or you can buy those Vitamin B complex pills at any pharmacy and grind those to a powder. I ordered pure Niacin at bulksupplements.com, its dirt-cheap and you cannot overdose.

Almost certain they're White Layers. Pekins look more "wide" and "duck down" and then there's that fleshy bill… - Don't worry! White Layers are as goofy as Pekins and look almost the same, they are just a bit smaller and lighter.
We will see when they grow we think one of them is acutally a jumbo pekin cuz he was way bigger than the rest of them. Either way they are super cute been wanting ducks for long time.

Back
Top Bottom