Help for Hobble

I have a coop that on one corner dang near on the ground. Its a walk in and I understand the not stooping. But I can imagine why on earth own a coop you cant walk in. but that's just me.

Good looking coop I don't always know the skillset of everyone on here yet. Sorry.

Scott

Last edited:
I have a coop that on one corner dang near on the ground. Its a walk in and I understand the not stooping. But I can imagine why on earth own a coop you cant walk in. but that's just me.

Good looking coop I don't always know the skillset of everyone on here yet. Sorry.

Scott
Thanks and no offense taken :) Champagne taste and a beer budget as per usual. LOL I was hoping to use some pallets as framing for the walls, hang T-111 on the exterior, insulation and then OSB inside. Frame out windows, doors and nest boxes. I don't think I have enough pallets to go 2 high but I will look. For once I was trying to make this build easier on myself but instead I made it three times harder.
barnie.gif

Also, with it being elevated, I just pull the wheelbarrow up to the side door and rake it in there. It's super easy to clean that way and puts everything at waist level

Also, with it being elevated, I just pull the wheelbarrow up to the side door and rake it in there. It's super easy to clean that way and puts everything at waist level
Yes that make a lot of sense. I'll have to make sure Samantha does not read this or I maybe trying how to elevate or coop or maybe even build another... Lol

Scott

Yes that make a lot of sense. I'll have to make sure Samantha does not read this or I maybe trying how to elevate or coop or maybe even build another... Lol

Scott
LOL now you understand my reluctance to putting it on the ground. Always one more coop......always just one more. But pics of how to make that kind of roof would be great. Maybe if I could make this look more like a victorian playhouse I'd be happier about it being on the ground.
clap.gif

Back
Top Bottom