HELP HELP HELP!!! incubator meltdown day 8

😍🐥🐥😍Make that 2 babies(1st white 2nd black)the second zipped and popped out right after the last update and I am planning on waiting untill day 26 to Crack to be safe and if more pip I won't be candling becuase I don't want open the bator more then needed to keep the humidity high enough so the rest still have a shot, I will be moving the babies to the brooder asap,hopefully I can move them befor any others pip 🙂🤞🐣
Congrats! Being able to incubate and successfully hatch babies is so exciting!

😍🐥🐥😍Make that 2 babies(1st white 2nd black)the second zipped and popped out right after the last update and I am planning on waiting untill day 26 to Crack to be safe and if more pip I won't be candling becuase I don't want open the bator more then needed to keep the humidity high enough so the rest still have a shot, I will be moving the babies to the brooder asap,hopefully I can move them befor any others pip 🙂🤞🐣
Awesome!!! Can't wait for more pics!

UPDATE!!!😨🐣It hatched but I think it's intestines is coming out😰 ,anyone know if or how i can try to save her?????? I can't get a picture unfortionatly I'm afraid 😭but there's alot hanging out and its red not yellow or green like yolk or poop,she won't survive like this,poor baby

UPDATE!!!😨🐣It hatched but I think it's intestines is coming out😰 ,anyone know if or how i can try to save her?????? I can't get a picture unfortionatly I'm afraid 😭but there's alot hanging out and its red not yellow or green like yolk or poop,she won't survive like this,poor baby
Oh, wow! I’m not sure what to do, but here’s your bump to the top.

Ok well u will have to take a look and carefully figure out what is what... it's ok to be upset, remember you have all of us here rooting for you. We all have faith in you.

Oh, wow! I’m not sure what to do, but here’s your bump to the top.
Unfortionatly,iv looked the best i can,and keep checking on her,but I dont think this baby will make it ,I'm afraid to attempt to help ,iv saved ducklings from this happening that are still alive almost 2 years later but this chick is in much worse condition and the chips as bedding in the incubator most likely got caught and pulled makeing the problem to bad to be able to safely attempt help beyond moving the chick to a NICU box/bed in the brooder on cloth with limited mobility, It keeps peeping and trying to run around but the more it moves the worse it gets😥

Back
Top Bottom