HELP HELP HELP!!! incubator meltdown day 8

Oh, thank god! but in this situation, we should not take risks.
Get a new incubator. I have a homdox incubator. I never ever faced this kind of problem
Once 2 out of 7 eggs in my incubator had blood rings.

How is your chick doing?
Hi there, thanks for asking. He’s doing good this morning! He’s perked up a little bit… and chirping a lot! I’m gonna check his navel in a little bit. I gave him some sugar water last night. Now I need to start treating for an infection (just to be safe)

Thankyou ,I am hoping your right and it will clear up on its own I am just watching the baby hoping it will pull though and heal up to join its siblings 🙂
I don't think it'll be an issue to have the chick in with buddies. I had a chick with a partial unabsorbed yolk sac before, & he did fine with the others.

Hi there, thanks for asking. He’s doing good this morning! He’s perked up a little bit… and chirping a lot! I’m gonna check his navel in a little bit. I gave him some sugar water last night. Now I need to start treating for an infection (just to be safe)
Sounds like progress. Is he eating? I have my fingers crossed!

Is it possible to put him next to the others so he can see and hear them,? Chicks need to support of others or they become depressed.

Sounds like progress. Is he eating? I have my fingers crossed!

Is it possible to put him next to the others so he can see and hear them,? Chicks need to support of others or they become depressed.
Part of todays agenda is offering some feed!

The incubators are right next to each other, so they can definitely hear each other!

Back
Top Bottom