help hen throwing up green liquid

chickensat15

In the Brooder
6 Years
Sep 14, 2013
My hen whose 2yrs is throwing up green liquid. Been in hen house all day, Checked for flystrike she is clear. So what else???

Is she repeatedly throwing up? I have seen different birds occasionally throw up liquid, especially in hot weather when they drink a lot more. Nothing ever comes of it and they are fine.

So I have this chicken that has stopped moving and is starting to throw up a green bile. I saw this old post and thought If anyone had any ideas if I posted a reply. She is also having trouble breathing.
D506FD8D-26AC-45FD-B358-7377358536F0.jpeg

So I have this chicken that has stopped moving and is starting to throw up a green bile. I saw this old post and thought If anyone had any ideas if I posted a reply. She is also having trouble breathing.
View attachment 2540135

Oh dear! That doesn't look good at all.

Can you start a thread for her in the emergencies section?
A lot of folks won't click this one simply due to the thread having been started in 2016.

That hen is about to die if she hasn't already. Sorry for being blunt, but there really isn't anything you can do for her except end her suffering.

Yes sadly she passed away. Thanks though for your concern, she will be missed. She was so beautiful

Back
Top Bottom