HELP! Hungry, happy, haunted homemakers have heard!

Pick one for Sara's new dummy.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
We have a big Male cat that guards (so I thought) the food bowls and stuff on the deck. Not worried about the chickens they're encircled by an electric fence anyway. It was about dark and I look out onto the deck and a huge coon is eating the cat food and the darn big Male cat is laying down literally 10 inches away just watching the giant coon eating. I use a crossbow around here but by the time I got back he was gone

We have a big Male cat that guards (so I thought) the food bowls and stuff on the deck. Not worried about the chickens they're encircled by an electric fence anyway. It was about dark and I look out onto the deck and a huge coon is eating the cat food and the darn big Male cat is laying down literally 10 inches away just watching the giant coon eating. I use a crossbow around here but by the time I got back he was gone
Wouldn't you be gone too? :confused:

Did you shoot the cat instead?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom