HELP! Hungry, happy, haunted homemakers have heard!

Pick one for Sara's new dummy.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't even get close to hay without my eyes watering and stinging, and my nose getting all runny.
I'd like to get a rabbit or two (or three) when I'm older so hopefully orchard grass will work better than timothy
People do pasture them in tractors with wire bottoms & a solid sleeping/feeder/shelter in one end. In FL you could keep them that way all year. You move them once a day & hardly any clean-up.

I'm lucky; cats and flea powder appear to be my only allergies. We don't have much for fleas up here & I do not yearn for cats, so... np, really. Seems to me a lot of youngers have more allergies than us boomers. I wonder why? Air quality? Food additives? 🤷‍♀️😢

People do pasture them in tractors with wire bottoms & a solid sleeping/feeder/shelter in one end. In FL you could keep them that way all year. You move them once a day & hardly any clean-up.

I'm lucky; cats and flea powder appear to be my only allergies. We don't have much for fleas up here & I do not yearn for cats, so... np, really. Seems to me a lot of youngers have more allergies than us boomers. I wonder why? Air quality? Food additives? 🤷‍♀️😢
Crap on the crops!

And less exposure to regular "life" activities. When we were kids, we went EVERYWHERE, often on our own. We got exposed to every sort of pet, plant, whatever allergen in the book. Then came extra-curricular overload, sports moms and swim-team taxis. All of a sudden, exposure to many of those elements ceased. No exposure = no immunities = no protection. Poor kids!

And less exposure to regular "life" activities. When we were kids, we went EVERYWHERE, often on our own. We got exposed to every sort of pet, plant, whatever allergen in the book. Then came extra-curricular overload, sports moms and swim-team taxis. All of a sudden, exposure to many of those elements ceased. No exposure = no immunities = no protection. Poor kids!
But they are not allergic to cell phones, are they?:th

My lot is still for sale. 8000ft up. Sierra Nevada Mtns. With cabin, water, and electrical pole.
Only problem, very hard to get to during snow times. Just saying :confused:
I am satisfied where I am and greatly prefer Wyoming laws to Colorado laws.

If i was going to relocate, it would only be to a place where fruit trees would thrive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom