HELP! Hungry, happy, haunted homemakers have heard!

Pick one for Sara's new dummy.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, a lot of people don't realize how much good meat you can get off the neck.
Looks really good :drool
That’s our favorite cut also. We used to drizzle it with honey, salt and pepper then wrap it in foil and toss it on the grill, low and slow, for a few hours. Yum.
My brother gets about six deer every year. He’s happy to give me some back strap but he won’t come off a neck roast. 🤣

Do not skip the morning pain meds...you are going to be much sorer come morning.
Absolutely! That's good, sound advice. The key is to stay ahead of the pain. Take the meds "as prescribed," not "as needed." Taking them "every four hours," does not mean, "take them whenever you hurt again after four hours." If you wait until the pain returns, it's harder to get hold of it. If you keep that in mind, at least in the beginning stages, you'll heal more quickly - and less painfully!

Absolutely! That's good, sound advice. The key is to stay ahead of the pain. Take the meds "as prescribed," not "as needed." Taking them "every four hours," does not mean, "take them whenever you hurt again after four hours." If you wait until the pain returns, it's harder to get hold of it. If you keep that in mind, at least in the beginning stages, you'll heal more quickly - and less painfully!
Very sound advice :love

It did today. I was so happy because I thought this was an exam that I would do well on, and I actually enjoyed the content. I just passed...and I had studied well for it! I think the one thing that makes it so hard for me is that I am constantly comparing myself with others, when I need to realize that just cause I made a C on that exam does NOT mean that I am stupid or less of good nursing student than they are...it simply means that I just need to pick myself up off the ground yet again, and pray that I pass the next one. Just because I'm a C student does not mean that I will not be a good nurse.
We are too pumped up to be overachievers. "C" is not bad. "C" is average, and average = NORMAL! Not everyone can claim to be "normal," but can produce a piece of paper (your test) to prove it! We should ALL be so lucky! :gig

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom