HELP! Hungry, happy, haunted homemakers have heard!

Pick one for Sara's new dummy.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think my whole point is is that it is just discouraging to try so hard and think that I actually did well, then have my hopes crushed yet again. BUT...I will NOT fail out of nursing school. I worked too hard for this. This will either make or break me, and it's planned that it is gonna make me...a nurse!
It will. You've got this!

I like to hunt with my truck on the way to work in the mornings. Crank up the radio and heater and just dare something to cross my path.
At twelve, my brother was finally deemed responsible enough to take charge of his own gun. Determined to get one of the many Canada Geese that flew directly over our house, he kept his "baby" loaded by the back door, with strict instructions for all of us tp "Be careful and leave it alone." When he heard honking, he would race to the back door and take a shot from the deck. No luck.
A couple of weeks into this routine, he came home from school to a huge goose, gutted and hanging on the dinner bell, within easy reach of his gun. All excited, he came bubbling in asking who got the goose. My mother, very matter-of-factly, stated, "I did." Checking his unfired gun, he looked up, very puzzled, and asked her, "With what?"
Her response was a deadpan, "72 Monte Carlo."
DB's face fell. The poor kid put away his goose gun for the rest of the season.
True Story!

It's the best. Once you go deer jerky, you never go back.

It is not hard to cook, but a lot of people ruin it. My fried tenderloin is famous around here.
Yup - most people treat it like fatty beef or pork and don't add any extra oil ... and that's just ONE way to blow a good piece of venison!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom