HELP! I need answers

Update noodles is hetting better she is inside in a portacot being syfinge feed 2 times a day water and food. Noodles now has wry neck which is something she has suffered before, im guessing her being unwell brung it on again so have now started the vitamin e oil caps and added cooked egg to the menu. Ive cured it before but its going to be a looong process again

Update noodles is hetting better she is inside in a portacot being syfinge feed 2 times a day water and food. Noodles now has wry neck which is something she has suffered before, im guessing her being unwell brung it on again so have now started the vitamin e oil caps and added cooked egg to the menu. Ive cured it before but its going to be a looong process again

I'm glad you are seeing some improvement.
So sorry that the symptoms of Wry Neck have re-appeared - sometimes stress from being sick can cause a re-lapse. Add some Vitamin B1 (thiamine) or B-Complex vitamins to do along with your Vitamin E and selenium. You use 1/2tab of human B-Complex vitamins (no iron).

I hope she gets better soon, please keep us posted.

I'm glad you are seeing some improvement.
So sorry that the symptoms of Wry Neck have re-appeared - sometimes stress from being sick can cause a re-lapse. Add some Vitamin B1 (thiamine) or B-Complex vitamins to do along with your Vitamin E and selenium. You use 1/2tab of human B-Complex vitamins (no iron).

I hope she gets better soon, please keep us posted.

Me too, she sounds like an amazing little chicken!

She is 100% better now and has been returned to the flock, i feel super good about bringing her back from deaths door twice now

Back
Top Bottom