Help! I rescued a baby chick, I need some help taking care of him

I read somewhere you can't give a baby chick water, so would a sports drink have any bad effect? Aren't they full of sugar? Also can dog food and cat food do the trick?
Yes do and cat food should be fine but make sure it's wet food but when ever my chickens are feeling unenergetic I give them a very small amount of sports drink in their water but to be on stay the safe side don't give him any

I read somewhere you can't give a baby chick water, so would a sports drink have any bad effect? Aren't they full of sugar? Also can dog food and cat food do the trick?
It says here you can give birds sports drink and here is a article I found https://wildbirdrehabhaven.org/bulbuls
IMG_20220927_001750.jpg

I'm not sure, could be taking about adult birds. Also he doesn't really seem to be moving too much now, most of the time he's sleeping. Should I be concerned/worried?
I would add a little honey to water then but for the feeding actually you need to feed him every 2 to 3 hours because I was reading about baby birds in general but a bulbul needs every 2 to 3 hours and I don't think he should be sleeping during the day it might be because he is really tired and needs energy but I also read about them needing vitamin C

Back
Top Bottom