HELP! I think I have a Gentleman amongst Ladies!!

Male or female?

• Total voters
Just remind yourself a fertilized egg cannot develop if it's not being incubated (sat on nearly 24 hours a day by a mama hen or put in an incubator). You won't accidentally crack one open and find a chick inside. It takes weeks to grow a chick in perfect conditions. If you collect eggs daily it ensures this isn't even possible. Once you crack open a few eggs and see that they aren't any different it will be easier :hugs

Just remind yourself a fertilized egg cannot develop if it's not being incubated (sat on nearly 24 hours a day by a mama hen or put in an incubator). You won't accidentally crack one open and find a chick inside. It takes weeks to grow a chick in perfect conditions. If you collect eggs daily it ensures this isn't even possible. Once you crack open a few eggs and see that they aren't any different it will be easier :hugs
That’s what Ive read and My husbands mentioned the fact that you can’t tell the difference

It's true, you really can't tell it's a fertilized egg unless you know exactly what you're looking for. And there is no difference at all in flavor. As long as you collect them daily you'll never have developed chicks. :)

Back
Top Bottom