Help! Is my flock infected?

I'll look. I did insect her for soars earlier today, (I think the fact that I've been looking for symptoms all day lead to panic lol) and wasn't sure if I saw anything, mostly just pecking order scabs. I will look again though. Thanks for the suggestion!
Of course! Best if luck, tell me if theres anything else i could try to help with.

Also im pretty sure she Will be wonderful! from the sound of it *im not a expert* but it seems like a common thing with chickens , with its possibiltys ranging from MG, fowl pox, eye infection, eye irration. Sending love to your flock! :)

Also im pretty sure she Will be wonderful! from the sound of it *im not a expert* but it seems like a common thing with chickens , with its possibiltys ranging from MG, fowl pox, eye infection, eye irration. Sending love to your flock! :)
Thank you!
I am so, so relieved its something minor, yay! Note to self, in the future don't jump to the worst case scenario right! Lol!
I'm SO relieved! Man thats a good feeling after looking for symptoms all day! Thanks guys!:wee

Thank you!
I am so, so relieved its something minor, yay! Note to self, in the future don't jump to the worst case scenario right! Lol!
I'm SO relieved! Man thats a good feeling after looking for symptoms all day! Thanks guys!:wee
No problem! I had similar things happen with my hamster, when i thought i saw a little red bump on her foot, i was so scared it was something like bumble foot. And id have to take her to the vet or something, but luckly i overlooked it and it ended up just going away.

Buy some terramycin at the feed store or origina Neosporin at the pharmacy. Pain relievers aren't good for chickens.

The eye may not even need it if the bubbling has stopped after flushing the eye.

Buy some terramycin at the feed store or origina Neosporin at the pharmacy. Pain relievers aren't good for chickens.

The eye may not even need it if the bubbling has stopped after flushing the eye.
Thank you! I did have a large tube of plain Neosporin specifically or the chickens, but used the last of it up on a bumble foot surgery. I don't have anything else left other then the one with pain relief for us, so I'll do a plain flush, and grab Original Neosporin wether or not I think she needs it. Thank you!

Thank you! I did have a large tube of plain Neosporin specifically or the chickens, but used the last of it up on a bumble foot surgery. I don't have anything else left other then the one with pain relief for us, so I'll do a plain flush, and grab Original Neosporin wether or not I think she needs it. Thank you!
Hii :) , any news on the chickens?

Hii :) , any news on the chickens?
Not yet. I'll do a flush this afternoon as I'm leaving early for town. I'm assuming Neosporin will be necessary since she's had this irritation for so long.
I'll tell you guys what happens after I flush, and apply Neosporin/Terrimacyn. I'll get both if I got near a feed store.
Thanks for all the help!

Not yet. I'll do a flush this afternoon as I'm leaving early for town. I'm assuming Neosporin will be necessary since she's had this irritation for so long.
I'll tell you guys what happens after I flush, and apply Neosporin/Terrimacyn. I'll get both if I got near a feed store.
Thanks for all the help!
Good! Im sure everything will be fine. :)

Update: I was able to pick up some Original Neosporin on Tuesday, and have been treating with that since then. I've been flushing with Saline since then daily.
When I flush, almost all of the bubbles go away, except for a few in the corner of her eye. I've been applying a little but of Neosporin to her eye daily as well. Been doing this for the last 3 days. Every morning, the bubbles pop up again, but seem to dissipate during the day after the flush. Is there something else I should put in her eye? I don't like to support our TSC, and they dont have Terryamcin anyway, at least they haven't the last few times I been there.
Amazon has it, but I've seen conflicting reviews on wether or not its the actual stuff? I dont know. Our small local feed store carries Veterycin eye gell, should I use that? https://www.chewy.com/vetericyn-plu...Rd1rX_sAWDqE8Cj6yDALJyJqKm0RW29hoCXGcQAvD_BwE

Back
Top Bottom