Help me please.

divineangel94

Songster
Jul 17, 2019
Ever since it was built we have had a leak problem. But it got a lot worse. I have no money so I need advice on how to fix this leak problem. As quickly as possible. The leak reaches all the way to the floor.
received_152583826300544.jpeg

as a temporary fix, a bit of caulk - preferably silicone - will fill the spot where the hole is - either because a nail rusted out, the washer around a screw didn't seal, whatever. Then cover with tape - the foil tape used for sealing AC system ducting is best.

If that's not available, just tape will make a temporary seal on the outside.

If neither of those things, plumbers putty will work in a pinch, but very temporary, and will make it harder to adhere tape later.

Ever since it was built we have had a leak problem. But it got a lot worse. I have no money so I need advice on how to fix this leak problem. As quickly as possible. The leak reaches all the way to the floor. View attachment 2462190
Is it an attached roof to another roof? Does it have flashing? My lean-to leaked like crazy because he forgot to put flashing between the two roofs. What is all that white stuff for? to stop the leak?

Last edited:
as a temporary fix, a bit of caulk - preferably silicone - will fill the spot where the hole is - either because a nail rusted out, the washer around a screw didn't seal, whatever. Then cover with tape - the foil tape used for sealing AC system ducting is best.

If that's not available, just tape will make a temporary seal on the outside.

If neither of those things, plumbers putty will work in a pinch, but very temporary, and will make it harder to adhere tape later.
X2

Back
Top Bottom