1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Help Me! Won't Let me post!

Discussion in 'BYC Website & Forum Feedback & Announcements' started by Mirajane, Jan 4, 2016.

1. Mirajane

Mirajane Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 28, 2015
    California
    I contacted Sally, who contacted TwoCrows, but she can't find anything wrong with my account. I tried restarting computer, browser, even tried logging in on my phone, still displays same message if I try to post on anything.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. cavemanrich

cavemanrich Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 6, 2014
    Melrose Park Illinois
    Y2K arrived 16 years later... My phone started acting FUNNY After 12;01 on Jan 1 MY TEXTING IS NOT IN ORDER. Has not corrected even when resetting with MASTER RESET in settings. But thankful the electricity and gas and water are still being delivered to home.
    [​IMG]

3. TwoCrows

TwoCrows Show me the way old friend... Staff Member

Mar 21, 2011
    New Mexico, USA
    @Nifty-Chicken Rob, this member above, @Mirajane , was unable to post on this account, but was able to PM me. I couldn't see anything wrong with their account and I had them make a new account. (not this one) They were able to post with the new account.

Any ideas why this account was glitching but the new account worked ok? :)

Last edited: Jan 4, 2016
  4. Nifty-Chicken

Nifty-Chicken Administrator Staff Member

Dec 26, 2006
    California - SF East Bay
    @Mirajane : That's a very odd error that I've not seen before.

I'm looking into it!

I've also made a change to your status to be a "trusted" member, so hopefully that might help.

Last edited: Jan 4, 2016

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by