Help my chicken was attacked (photos attached)

MSeubert

In the Brooder
Oct 15, 2020
So, it is cold outside? Snow yet?
No snow but it’s down to 40s at night. I have her in her favorite nesting box with a board blocking her in. I put a blanket over the box to help keep her warm and to block some light. I’ll leave her in the. Cool tomorrow and put the other 3 birds out. ( this all stared as a Covid project to keep the kids busy. We only have the four and don’t have many supplies where we keep them.) I plan to check on her before we leave tomorrow afternoon and decide from there if it’s best to put her down or see how she does over the weekend.

Weeg

Crowing
Jul 1, 2020
Small town in Washington
No snow but it’s down to 40s at night. I have her in her favorite nesting box with a board blocking her in. I put a blanket over the box to help keep her warm and to block some light. I’ll leave her in the. Cool tomorrow and put the other 3 birds out. ( this all stared as a Covid project to keep the kids busy. We only have the four and don’t have many supplies where we keep them.) I plan to check on her before we leave tomorrow afternoon and decide from there if it’s best to put her down or see how she does over the weekend.
She should eb inside on a house ether it is warm. I flies get in the wound there will be maggots. She needs to be inside!

Vickischics

BYC Songster & Master Egg Collector!
Premium Feather Member
May 6, 2020
Space Coast of Florida
OK, I guess we are done here. Please let us know if she made it through the night and if so, how she is doing tomorrow and what was decided. OK?

MSeubert

In the Brooder
Oct 15, 2020
OK, I guess we are done here. Please let us know if she made it through the night and if so, how she is doing tomorrow and what was decided. OK?
Yes. Thank you all for your help. I hope you all understand I’m doing the best I can. I don’t have the supplies or a cage. We are planning on building a house at the property the coop is at.

Top Bottom