Help my Duck eggs are piping on day 23

You’re welcome
Yes please keep us updated
Hi 👋
My ducks have finally hatched today 9 on total. I had woken up to 3 already hatched this morning and then the rest followed suit throughout the morning. I’m just wondering when I should take them out of the incubator? Some sites say 12 to 24hrs. Others say once the duckings have dried? I’m not sure when the first 3 hatched so if I wait 24hrs it will be longer for them. Also it’s a bit cramped in the incubator with 9 duckings.

Attachments

• AB3330E3-8B7B-4B49-B2D2-8C0EBB684D08.jpeg
    AB3330E3-8B7B-4B49-B2D2-8C0EBB684D08.jpeg
    454.4 KB · Views: 7
  • 19C88BF4-8064-4DFF-816B-22631A5299D6.jpeg
    19C88BF4-8064-4DFF-816B-22631A5299D6.jpeg
    608.3 KB · Views: 7
Hi 👋
My ducks have finally hatched today 9 on total. I had woken up to 3 already hatched this morning and then the rest followed suit throughout the morning. I’m just wondering when I should take them out of the incubator? Some sites say 12 to 24hrs. Others say once the duckings have dried? I’m not sure when the first 3 hatched so if I wait 24hrs it will be longer for them. Also it’s a bit cramped in the incubator with 9 duckings.
Congratulations 🥳
I take mine out as soon as they are waking around. Usually around 4 hours
I always go in at least pairs or if shy need a bit more time I make sure there is 2 left in the bator
They can still be a bit wet as long as they can stand up and move around
They will dry just fine under the heat

Congratulations 🥳
I always go in at least pairs or if shy need a bit more time I make sure there is 2 left in the bator
Thank you 🙏 they are very fluffy and moving around like crazy so will start to transfer them across 😃

Thank you 🙏 they are very fluffy and moving around like crazy so will start to transfer them across 😃
Congratulations 🥳
Hi all 9 ducklings doing well so far 😀 was just wondering should I be adding vitamins to their drinking water? I have added yeast into the food. They seem to be drinking and eating a lot which is good.

Hi all 9 ducklings doing well so far 😀 was just wondering should I be adding vitamins to their drinking water? I have added yeast into the food. They seem to be drinking and eating a lot which is good.
I don’t usually but you could a few times a week to give them a little boost
Just make sure it’s a separate bowl so they have a choice

Congratulations 🥳
Hi all 9 ducklings doing well so far 😀
Hi ducklings eating and drinking well. And all growing. Noticed some bald spots it says on Google it’s about their diet. I’m currently feeding them duckling food with yeast mixed in. They are a week and 2 days old. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks again

Attachments

• EB709218-BB91-4FED-A59A-6980CB8D0700.jpeg
    EB709218-BB91-4FED-A59A-6980CB8D0700.jpeg
    520.7 KB · Views: 5
I read about giving them vitamins in their drinking water but wasn’t sure. Also getting them some greens etc for their diet is Google’s advice

Back
Top Bottom