Help. My new chicks are sick

It's really up to the OP to either edit or request an edit
Oh my...OP is brand new and obviously couldn't figure out how to remove the duplicate pictures so I highly doubt they know there's a report option.

I didn't know this was a new thing.
Thanks.

Oh my...OP is brand new and obviously couldn't figure out how to remove the duplicate pictures so I highly doubt they know there's a report option.

I didn't know this was a new thing.
Thanks.
It's not really a new thing. In general we try to let peeps handle their own stuff as much as possible, or help them in doing so once they request assistance.

So, in this case it seems that the OP either isn't aware and/or isn't concerned to change it, and since it doesn't violate our rules, we're inclined to let them do their thing... unless they ask for assistance, at which point we're happy to step in. :)

50 something pictures in the first post.
I'm positive it was an error...
@Elgazar ?

You didn't mean to upload duplicates of all of those pictures did you?

That many pictures is causing a problem for users with not so good internet from continuing to read the first page of this thread.

@Nifty-Chicken Can you remove all of the duplicates?
I'd bug the only other person that knows how but he's probably sleeping.
I don't know how. Tried last night but could not find edit button. Can you help.

At the bottom of your post, look for "Edit"

If it were me, I'd delete all the pictures in the post, and then go back and click "Thumbnail" on "insert all", like this:

1594931600822.png

Back
Top Bottom