***HELP*** Neck Wound!!!

Not sure, If you are able to see a vet I would HIGHLY advise doing so. The seizures may be due to shock or neurological damage, after being set in a stress-free envioment and the bird is still having seizures I would suspect neurological damage. Not being able to move her neck is quite concerning too, makes me think some nerves and muscles were definitely damaged if she shows no sign of improvement.

Sorry for your losses. We had a duck pulled out of tHe coop/run almost two years ago by a coyote. I did not know if she would survive the trip to the vet but she did. Then we did not know and the vet did not think she would survive the night. She did and after a couple weeks inside she was better but still had nerve damage. She was still number two in the duck pecking order even with her difficulties. We lost her three weeks ago to a snake. Moral of the story is that God has blessed us with these wonderful animals and when he calls them home, it is their time. Appreciate any time you can spend with them.

Back
Top Bottom