Help needed today: rabbit show entry

balloonflower

Chirping
Jul 25, 2016
Hey All,

I'm trying to pre-register for my second show, but I don't have my SOP book yet and have a question. Deadline for show entry is 10pm this evening, and it is pre only. No day of show entries.

I have four thirteen week old junior Silver Fox to enter. They all weigh between 7 & 8 lbs. By age, they're definitely juniors still. However, I don't know if the 6class for SF goes by age or by weight to judge intermediate.

So, do I enter them as intermediate or junior class? Anyone with an SOP able to look it up for me?

According to my 2016-2020 Standard:

Silver Fox Junior bucks and does must weigh 4.5 to 9 pounds. If they weigh more at a junior age, they can be shown in the Intermediate class.

It sounds like you should enter yours in Junior.

According to my 2016-2020 Standard:

Silver Fox Junior bucks and does must weigh 4.5 to 9 pounds. If they weigh more at a junior age, they can be shown in the Intermediate class.

The classes go by age, but also weight. An animal that weighs more than the maximum listed for its age can be bumped up to the next age classification (for example, a 5-month old that weighed 9.2 lbs would be shown as an intermediate), but they can't be entered in a class that is less than their true age (so a 6-month old that weighed 8.12 lbs can't be entered as a junior).

Back
Top Bottom