Help - Not sure of this is prolapse or not.

I would do at least one soak a day, but it depends on how much she is pooping or getting it dirty. If she ever seems very weak, it would not be good to bathe her, since that can push them over the edge.
Very good to know!!! Thank you!! She is such a sweety.

You're doing great, shes in really good hands. You can do both, but the area has to remain clean and moist 24/7 until she alone or with your help, can push it back in. If she seems very week I wouldn't push her too much

Thank you. I am certainly trying. She is such a character and I am so disappointed that I didn't catch this sooner. She has been her typical spunky self. Had she not jumped into my lap I may not have noticed it at all.

Attachments

• 20230112_195816.jpg
    20230112_195816.jpg
    278.2 KB · Views: 1
Thank you. I am certainly trying. She is such a character and I am so disappointed that I didn't catch this sooner. She has been her typical spunky self. Had she not jumped into my lap I may not have noticed it at all.

This is a really good sign, being her normal self means she's not feeling terrible, and you're doing great!

Thanks for all the help and encouragement. My late night googling found this group, and you all have been incredible with your advice and support. SO incredibly appreciate.

Back
Top Bottom