HELP! One of my quail is bleeding and I'm not sure what to do!

Quail to quail

In the Brooder
Sep 14, 2020
One of my quails is bleeding on her stomach, I'm not sure if it froze to the wire (I live in a pretty cold climate) or if a predator got to her. She is inside but looks tired and weary, what should I do? She is bleeding a lot...

One of my quails is bleeding on her stomach, I'm not sure if it froze to the wire (I live in a pretty cold climate) or if a predator got to her. She is inside but looks tired and weary, what should I do? She is bleeding a lot...
At tractor supply there is this all natural salve called green goo and it should help. Apply it one or two times a day it should clear up in about three days. Be sure to apply generously

Attachments

• A8B5AB8A-0105-4EA0-A5CF-59440CF1C858.jpeg
    A8B5AB8A-0105-4EA0-A5CF-59440CF1C858.jpeg
    734.7 KB · Views: 0
Also move her away from the others because poultry is attracted to blood and will peck at her wound. Place her in a warm draft free place with straw and feeding essentials

Back
Top Bottom