help phyco next door.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
hugs.gif
ally

My dad came through, he had extensive rehab. With brain injuries they say will take a year to heal, every thing gained after a yr is what most people are left with. My dad is a man of poor health, he tangled with agent orange in vietnam so he has been sick all my life. I hate telling people about this part of my life. But I felt it necssary to, that way kansas twister, knew that someone understands that their are people who understands the nightmare they are goingtrough. And maybe try to solve the problem questions of why this guy is well being psycho.

My heart goes out to you! You were very brave to share that. I think you'll find lots of support on this forum. I bet you are a very strong person, having gone thru all that hardship.
Good luck with your neighbor and be very careful and aware!
hugs.gif

hugs.gif
Alley!!! My situation with my ex was much like yours. He seemed the perfect Southern Gentleman when we lived in town and where always around his family and friends. We moved to a 75 acre farm on a dead end road (15 miles out of any town) and he went through a complete personality change. I stayed with him hoping and praying for things to get better until the day he decided I was cheating on him (I had no car and friends rarely visited let alone me having a chance to have an affair). The day he pulled the Mossburg on me (while his 2 girls from his first marriage were in the trailer watching tv) and missed twice, was the day I walked away from something that knew I was beyond fixing. You're not alone, girl...e-mail me anytime ya wanna talk!
hugs.gif

Dawn

I'm sorry to hear about your father alley, and that story made me get goosebumps I'm so glad your ok and your daughter is safe!
hugs.gif

And for Kansas i pray for your safety, I'm reading all these stories and I'm scared that your getting afraid by it all and i hope this Tim guy gets what he deserves
smack.gif
, It's sad your daughter lost her pony in all this mess
hit.gif
. Stay safe you always have your byc family to talk too!
hugs.gif

No body here needs to worry for my safety. It was a past I refuse to live again. I have a loving and protecting husband that would do anything for the safety and well being of his family. And my daughter has a good daddy. She only vagely remebers the sperm donor." And doesnt place who he was or why she seen him. And I am sure my psycho will be behind bars for a good portion of his life. he will be a senior citizen by the time he gets out. And if he ever comes back I will be the one shooting and I wont miss. Dawn419 thank you for also sharing and your offered support. People like us and kansas really have a connection and truly understand what its like to have to deal with people like this. I hope what we have typed helps people understand not only what Kansas is going through but hopefuly reach people that are in relationships like this, and gives them the strength to find away out. Their are so many people out their dealing with nieghbors, family, and lovers. And its sad to think that how many people get seriously injured, and brought within inches of death that its not funny. And a lot of times they are the lucky ones, because people do get killed by these people. I would realy love to have the money to help Kansas bring justice to this guy. And ifnothing else give them the funds to relocate away, far away from him. I have mention in a different post some where that I would love to have nieghbors that have the same interests and hobbies as I do. And there is two fairly big chunks of dirt out here that is up for sale. One is like 35 acres of a beautiful horses ranch. Another one is right acrossed the road from me and it borders B.L.M land andhas a huge green house setting on it . And I would be more than happy to move Kansas up here. My heart really goes out to their family. I guess if I won the lottery tomarrow that would be something I would want to do, is help save people that are in these situations find a better life and bring abusive psycho's to justice. Nothing in life would be more gratifying than to do something like that.

i know a while back that some one asked about guns and what people thought of them, if you had asked me 2 months ago i would of jumped down any ones throat about even owning one ( my hubby is a abid hunter), well with tim lercking around his grounds at all hours, i feel safe to say that my husband has changed my mind about gun's and my first shot with a .22 i was .25 off the target. if some one comes on to the farm that i do not know i let out the meanest, most terrifing, blood curling barking .....pommie......yes i said pommie...stop laughing...it works really....... the sheriff will call from his truck in our drive way when he comes out to the farm (he doesn't like dog's).
the sheriff order the vet to come out to our farm to see our 2 horses we have left (aparently there still skin and bones) to me there fat and lazzy and will post a pic when i can figure out how too, but the vet never showed up or just drove by looked and laughed ( you can see our horses from the road). i did ask the sheriff to come help us out to help load my last border in to a trailer and he said....uuummm no....great guy isn't he.....
as for tim, he has put far to much stress on to my husbands and mine relactionship, it got to the point where i wanted to pack up the kids and leave, i came to my senses and stayed ...been through a lot in the last 2 months, my mom died in april, my dad had a heart attack in may (he's ok now) and my uncle (moms bro) is in a coma....my kitten jake died last night and i cried like a baby all night...got to the point where my 1 year old tried to settle me down by hugging and kissing and petting me......i guess i creid so hard due to the fact that i haven't had the chance to mourn, to be angry, that crying over this little kitten finally gave me some thing to cry about......
as for taking tim to court i was told i have to wait in line....(didn't know there was a let's sue tim line) in the mean time i carry my video camrea at all times, i keep tract of where he is when he's next door (so my kids don't have to worry) AND....i'm against center pivets being on in the rain (our wells were at 10 ft at one point and now there at 50 ft i've been told) you bet yeah that i'm gonig to be on his case about that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom