Help Pick Our Homestead Logo - Finale!

Which Logo Is Your Fave?

• Total voters

JKHerdItAll

Songster
May 4, 2021
Northeast Wisconsin
Thanks so much to those of you who voted in our last poll and provided your input! We're now in the final round of our logo contest - the designers have submitted updates based on everyone's incredibly helpful feedback. There was a liiiiitle bit of a language barrier with some of them, but they all did their best haha. Small things like colors can still easily be changed but no more structural updates will be made, except #509 - he went on a 5 day vacation shortly after submitting and agreed to do some more work, including swapping out the llama for something else because we don't have one of those yet. And #480/#532 accidentally added the wrong goat again in these later versions, but he can change back to a Nubian easily haha.

Our ultimate logo will be used everywhere! On our website, signage, merch, packaging, etc. Each designer sent us what their logos would look like on most of those elements, and these were our faves out of 568 entries! My guy and I are arguing about #565 vs #525, so I tossed both of those into the poll ;)

Please help us choose the winner!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-12-20 at 12.40.36 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-12-20 at 12.40.36 PM.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 14

Back
Top Bottom