Coledavis21891

Chirping
Feb 20, 2022
I lost almost 20 chicks that are 4 to 6 weeks old they are in the brooder that gets cleaned often the chicks have ruffled feathers and their wings droop they also act tired and have bad balance right befor they die thier legs shrivle up and you can see their keel bone like thier wasting away i have them on corid and its not helping at all

Attachments

• 20230519_223624.jpg
    20230519_223624.jpg
    175.5 KB · Views: 83
  • 20230519_223605.jpg
    20230519_223605.jpg
    221.8 KB · Views: 24
That sounds fine.
Where did you get them? Any thing else in their diet? Are they too cold/hot?
Shouldnt be to hot or cold i have a lamp and space they can get away from it i hatched them and nothing else in the diet i was giving electrolytes twice a week until i started giving corid

Shouldnt be to hot or cold i have a lamp and space they can get away from it i hatched them and nothing else in the diet i was giving electrolytes twice a week until i started giving corid
You could send one in for necropssy. If their from a hatchery and have never been exposed to other birds, it's very unlikely to be mareks disease especially so young

Their from bird
You could send one in for necropssy. If their from a hatchery and have never been exposed to other birds, it's very unlikely to be mareks disease especially so young
how do i send one in and they are hatched from other chickens i have on the yard they have never been out of the brooder

Back
Top Bottom