Is this a joke?

Not being mean, but do you want help or not? If you do, then please post clear well lit photos of the chicks, the brooder and the poop.
I have posted them a few times because you keep asking for them not being mean either but look back through the post

Heres a better picture of their poopView attachment 3514317
20230521_213645.jpg

The poop has a lot of mucous.

Direct oral drench each chick with undiluted liquid Corid at a rate of 0.10ml per pound of weight twice a day for 3 days.

This is in addition to them drinking the mixed Corid water.
Liquid Corid dose is 2tsp or Powdered Corid Dose is 1 1/2tsp per gallon of water given for 5-7 days as the only source of drinking water.
Do not add any extra vitamins/electrolytes that contain B1(Thiamine) to food or water during the course of treatment.

Stop cleaning with bleach.

Place the food/water on the cool side of the brooder. Make sure the brooder has plenty of ventilation and that the temperature is not too hot. Chicks that are feathered in don't require a lot of heat.

I'd place them on clean dry bedding and keep it stirred.

Get them on chick starter that is 18-20% protein instead of the 30% Gamebird feed.

The poop has a lot of mucous.

Direct oral drench each chick with undiluted liquid Corid at a rate of 0.10ml per pound of weight twice a day for 3 days.

This is in addition to them drinking the mixed Corid water.
Liquid Corid dose is 2tsp or Powdered Corid Dose is 1 1/2tsp per gallon of water given for 5-7 days as the only source of drinking water.
Do not add any extra vitamins/electrolytes that contain B1(Thiamine) to food or water during the course of treatment.

Stop cleaning with bleach.

Place the food/water on the cool side of the brooder. Make sure the brooder has plenty of ventilation and that the temperature is not too hot. Chicks that are feathered in don't require a lot of heat.

I'd place them on clean dry bedding and keep it stirred.

Get them on chick starter that is 18-20% protein instead of the 30% Gamebird feed.
Ill put them some bedding in tommorrow ive done corid liquid 10cc this is day 6 or 7 but have not tried giving undiluted yet

Back
Top Bottom