HELP! Pullet in distress

Not good.... Very listless. Can't get up, squeals when we touch her.
This is awful.

Poor thing do you have any pain medication?

Last edited:
Thank you for checking up on her. She has been laying on crate all night, not moving at all. Legs sticking straight out and her breast bone is protruding. I am giving her water with a dropper, she won't take anything else. Tried yogurt.
Breathing slow and shallow.

I don't think she is going to make it. :(

Thank you so much for checking on her! I am completely amazed at how she is doing, yesterday I left her in dark cage inside when I went to work, I was pretty sure I was going to come home and find her dead. She was almost non responsive yesterday morning, I was giving her water with a dropper. 7 hrs later, I got home and she stood up in crate! She was very tentative, slowly walking. She ate some yogurt, drank water in her own and pooped. Let her on grass outside for a little back then back in cage overnight. This morning, she is running around eating pellets, drinking, pooping. I am amazed!!!!

Thank you so much for following with me and for your advice. I really appreciate it.

Thank you so much for checking on her! I am completely amazed at how she is doing, yesterday I left her in dark cage inside when I went to work, I was pretty sure I was going to come home and find her dead. She was almost non responsive yesterday morning, I was giving her water with a dropper. 7 hrs later, I got home and she stood up in crate! She was very tentative, slowly walking. She ate some yogurt, drank water in her own and pooped. Let her on grass outside for a little back then back in cage overnight. This morning, she is running around eating pellets, drinking, pooping. I am amazed!!!!

Thank you so much for following with me and for your advice. I really appreciate it.

Aw bless that's so positive, keep an eye on her laying just to make sure that end is ok.,
Hope she continues to improve I'm guessing the care you gave her really comforted her through a horrible time, well done x

Back
Top Bottom