HELP QUAIL CHICK IN DYER CONDITION!?!?!

Annastin

Songster
Feb 18, 2020
Please help, I have a quail chick who is a little late on hatching and I didn't want to help him because I thought it was too early and then he seemed to be getting pretty weak so I decided to help him out of a shell a little bit and I waited a little bit and he still was pretty weak so I helped him almost all the way out and he is so weak that he is just kind of sitting there and breathing and moving his head is it too late to save him?!?!?

Please help, I have a quail chick who is a little late on hatching and I didn't want to help him because I thought it was too early and then he seemed to be getting pretty weak so I decided to help him out of a shell a little bit and I waited a little bit and he still was pretty weak so I helped him almost all the way out and he is so weak that he is just kind of sitting there and breathing and moving his head is it too late to save him?!?!?
I'm not as experienced with quail chicks so I'll just tag some people and leave this post so it doesn't get buried.

@Eggcessive
@sourland

I'm tight on time, I have a school project to finish quickly or I'd help you!
Hopefully @Kiki can help.
Good luck with him! I wish you the best! Have a great evening, and a nice weekend!

Leave it alone.
Give it time.
Don't touch it.

Back
Top Bottom