Help semi emergency

Ravenlover

Bird lover,idk I'll think of something later 😂
Jun 22, 2020
Does anyone know what is wrong with this chick its been hours and i mean hours, and i don't want to think it has wry neck, but its starting to look like it i think ? If i remember there is no cure u just have to give it a day or two ?, here is a video of it also all others healthy and waiting on 2 to hatch

Are you talking about the yellow one? Wryneck is caused by vitamin deficiencies usually and can be fixed by adding supplements if that's the case. You just have to catch it in time. Why ate they still in an incubator? They're more than ready to go in a brooder

Are you talking about the yellow one? Wryneck is caused by vitamin deficiencies usually and can be fixed by adding supplements if that's the case. You just have to catch it in time. Why ate they still in an incubator? They're more than ready to go in a brooder
Cuz brooder is waeming up two just hatched a hour ago and 4 hours ago and other 2 hatched around 9 last night

And yes the yellow that wont get up is it its sense of balance ?

It was a long day and stressful i did lag and these are button quail they hatch around 16-17-18 for late i think up to 20 o.o

Thats what i was thinking but i tried to help its balance and it just freaks out and when i do settle it its neck never fully straightens out it hasnt walked just flailed and rolled so far and its one of the ones thats beeb out since 9 pm last night its 652 am right now

It was a long day and stressful i did lag and these are button quail they hatch around 16-17-18 for late i think up to 20 o.o
Oh, okay. They looked like chickens. Whateber number, usually best to start the brooder the day before scheduled hatch. Once theyre all in the brooder, it will be easier to see Just how bad the yellow one is

Back
Top Bottom