HELP!! SICK BROODY SILKIE ?!

Taylaasmall

Hatching
Aug 23, 2021
i have two 9 month old silkies and both of them when i pick them up squirt water/discharge out of their vent, it seems to be clean and not swollen but still strange.. also my older (dominant) silkie has been extremely broody and sitting in her nest,very inactive but has not been pooping or eating/drinking like she usually does. her crop is going bald and also feels like there are large hard seed like objects ??!! that have been there for almost a week. i have been feeding them only greek yogurt and garlic water for 24 hours but no improvements. please let me know what's going on or what i should do :((

Is there a watery discharge coming from their vents even when your don't handle them?

Have these two started to lay yet? If so, when did they lay last? What was the quality of the eggs?

Diet - what are they fed, including everything that goes into their beaks, given or scrounged free range?

Do they play in a compost pile?

Where the heck are you located? Need to know your climate and weather conditions lately. Also, need to know this so we can gather other possible clues.

Back
Top Bottom