HELP!! Silkie chicken fell from apartment balcony

Mushi

In the Brooder
Dec 1, 2020
Hello guys— My chicks a lot better now, thankfully! She’s still trying to walk or hop around with one leg (but loses her balance in the end and just lays there). She’s pooping normally too! She ate some chicken feed last night— I heard that scrambled eggs would be good for her, so I’m feeding her some right now. She’s *very* slowly taking a few bites (she’s sleeping between bites). I still have to drop-feed her water, which she’s swallowing normally on her own. I have yet to check her crop, but when I checked last night it was getting less soft and mushy, which I think is a good sign?

SulkyBantam

Flock Consultant
Nov 3, 2020
Ireland
My Coop
Hello guys— My chicks a lot better now, thankfully! She’s still trying to walk or hop around with one leg (but loses her balance in the end and just lays there). She’s pooping normally too! She ate some chicken feed last night— I heard that scrambled eggs would be good for her, so I’m feeding her some right now. She’s *very* slowly taking a few bites (she’s sleeping between bites). I still have to drop-feed her water, which she’s swallowing normally on her own. I have yet to check her crop, but when I checked last night it was getting less soft and mushy, which I think is a good sign?
Yes it is, great I am so glad!

Top Bottom