Help they won't stop bullying my sister!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
THIS IS WHY MY DAUGHTERS ARE TO BE HOMESCHOOLED! People act like this is part of growing up and it's vital to becoming an adult but that is SO not true. never have i been treated as an adult, how I was in school. I had girls treat me like this, but I'm violent, so one time when they surrounded me and said 'we're gonna kick your [behind]' I said 'Okay, do it, but you better do a [darn] good job, because if I can get up afterwards I'm going to pick every last one of you when you're all alone and beat the [heck] out of you so badly you won't be getting up.' they called me crazy and walked off, never really bothered me again. If they know you arn't afraid and it doesn't bother you then they no longer have the reaction which is what they want... I'm more upset your sisters 'friends' will just walk away as per the demands of these girls, how spineless and cruel! I'll tell you, I only have ONE school friend I stayed in touch with, she was a total dork and hung out with the geekiest people, I was constantly threatened to lose my spot in the 'middle class' groups I hung out with but I told them to grow up, take me or leave me, she was my friend. Well now she's an accountant and still in college getting more degree's in this that and the other (we're only 22) and one of the boys from her group works for NASA making a ton of money and doing incredible things, all of those kids went on to become millionaire, lawyers etc. I find it hillarious! they certainly arn't thinking about how they were exiled in school...

Everybody here is giving great advice. You need to get the school involved and make sure they understand that she feels very threated by these individuals enough to get law enforcement involved for harrassment. She has the right to be able to go to school without being tormented. If the school is unable to correct the problem threaten a lawyer (schools hate lawyers). I do agree with the martial arts training. It does wonders for self esteem. It will teach her how to be confident and they also willteach her how to handle this situation without violence. Good Luck!

I was bullied too in 7th grade. It was so bad that I thought about committing suicide and stopped eating.
My mom switched me to a smaller private school and I did great there.
But it took a loooong time to recover my self confidence.

Also, the parents of my bullies thought it was fine that their kids were mean to me. One mother told my mother, "Well, she just has to get use to it. The world is a cruel place."

And the teachers, except for one, thought it was just "normal teen-age girl" behavior.

hugs.gif
Hugs to your sister
hugs.gif

Don't get law enforcement OR the school involved, PLEASE, it wont' do a bit of good if that school system is anything like ours were... if it's not these grls it'll be everyone else, if those girls get in trouble everyone else will go crazy on her.. think about those picked on chicks if one starts they all go after the one, take the instigator out, they will not stop... I'd totally take her out or transfer her, maybe a private school? This can and probably will effect her for life, I know it did me and others, we may not think about it much but it still sticks with you and changes your personality perminently
sad.png

I read these posts and it just makes me so sad. Both my kids like school. My 20 year old DD was a social butterfly. She was a cheerleader and had many friends. She was friends with Mexicans, Asians, African Americans, fat, skinny, short, tall, there was hardly anyone she didn't try to be friends with. My son is sorta weird and while he has many friends, none are close friends, but he's ok with that. I'm so sorry for all the children that get bullied at school. These should be the best years of their lives, happy and care free. I'll keep your sister in my prayers.

I like the good old days when you just duked it out and didn't have to worry about some fool bringing a gun to school the next day. I went to a private school and they would nip this kind of thing in the bud, fast. I have no experience with public schools, but I would think talking to the principal couldn't hurt?!

Here in Florida we have bully laws in schools. Its part of the code of conduct. Check with your school they may have incorporated some as well. When our school system did it was annouced in the papers so no one could say they didnt' know about it.

Good advice everyone and thank you! I wish i was a minor i'd drop kick them into the next state! My DH and I are taking her to church with us and trying to get her involved there. But she won't leave my side long enough to go make friends. None of those girls go here. My mom is signing her up for everything she can think of to get her to buck up. She has two ponies. She loves the one but won't go near the other simply because he bucked her off once. I'm ten years older then her so it can be hard to see her point some times. I had girls try this with me and they stoped real quick, so i have a hard time with not yelling at my sis to just slap them silly. She won't and she will get her butt kicked. If she would just kick the crap out of the one girl they would stop but she just cries. She is inmature for her age which doesn't help. My parents also babied her bad up till this started and they saw what they were doing. I find myself to be short tempered her because she acts so young sometimes. It also doesn't help that she is treats her pony like a big dog. She is gonna get hurt bad someday but since he makes her happy my parents don't care and won't listen to me about it. The stories i could tell that would make you scream. ugh. My mom has talked about pulling her out but she can't. oh well.

This is a very small rual school.

Quote:
I went to a private Catholic school.
IMHO those girls are worse than the ones you can find in public schools.

Been there done that too...
Been beat up myself...
Had kids throw things at my DS, take his books all of that crud...The last straw was one of the kids wanting to fight him all the time and he basically came home all bruised up and I cornered the kids in my car and said that the next time I heard of this happening, I was going first to the police and then to their families...and it actually stopped.
Middle school seems to be the worst for this junk. Now that my DS in in High School with more kids, it's going better.
I'd definitely have your parents go to the school and tell them wth been going on. And go up the food chain...if you have to, go to the police.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom