Help they won't stop bullying my sister!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ninny

Songster
12 Years
Jul 1, 2007
IL side of the QCA
My poor sister:( She has been bullied by these girls for two years now and they are getting worse! She is in 7th grade now and it's just bad.

This started in grade school. They called her names stole her stuff pulled her hair, would never let her be involved in any class games. The teacher was friends with theses kids parents so she let them get away with it!

Now that she's in 7th grade it's worse. She has a myspace, face book, cell phone. Im not happy about it, but my mom let her. They text her and leave notes (not sure what there called) on her myspace and facebook. About events telling her all about them and how she better not come because they don't like her. They spread nasty rumors about her then say she is spreading rumors about them. They call her horrible names.

Heres the latest crap they pulled. The cheerleaders sell flowers for valentines day and they as a group decided to buy so many and they were going to trade them. They asked my sis to join them. So she bought the flowers and got together with them. They then passed out flowers to everyone but her! So she was left standing with all the flowers she a had bought and being laughed at. She ended up giving her's to teachers.

She will invite friends over, then when they go to get on the bus these other girls will tell her friends not to. And they walk away leaving my sis standing there. What the hell!

The biggest problem is my sis is very very shy. This is killing my mom to have to see her crying every day after school. This is just the tip of the stuff they do to her!

We are getting her involed in outside school things. but i don't know.

Why are kids like this!!

I'm so sorry your sister is being bullied. I don't have anything constructive to say. I HATE bullies. People who have to put others down to make themselves feel better are idiots. They only do it because the don't know how to feel good about themselves on their own merits. I have some choice opinions on bullies, but I will keep most of them to myself here.

get the book "Odd Girl Out"
It will help some.

She is "lucky" By 7th grade it had escalated to the point that I was having rocks thrown at me at the bus stop.
I was invited to birthday parties only to have been given a "special" invite with a wrong address for the party. My neighbors(we were all the same age) would have parties. Have their guests dropped at my house and then make a big deal of going to the party from my driveway. And yes, even their PARENTS were involved in this! One of the neighbors moms worked in the church rectory and her dad , at that time was the school maintenance guy. It took years to figure out how they afforded the vacations, new cars, big house etc etc etc. Came to light that they had found out the parish's pastor had been skimming the collection plates. And they blackmailed him into jobs and paying them more than what the job should have. Fast forward. All were caught. But the one time maintenance man? Now is the town building inspector. Again, he blackmailed someone to get the job.
roll.png

Funny thing though. All the girls that were involved in it? Are either un married spinsters still living with their parents or divorced, fat and miserable.
smile.png
What goes around most certainly comes around.

Last edited:
i recently pulled my 7th grade son out of school because of bullying..they were beating him up after school, rubbing their private areas on him and saying rude things to him, anything you could think of. the school wouldnt do a thing. it did remind me of why we used to home school though.

I think its called alternative schools
tongue.png

No one should have to put up with any of that, I remember it all too well myself, so I switched to an online school from home. The way I see it, it can only get worse, and will lead to even more depression and problems.

If you can't pull her out of that situation, then the only thing left to do is help her learn how to deal with "difficult" situations...

two words... MARTIAL ARTS

not because it'll teach her to kick butt... but because it will teach her discipline, self respect, give her self esteem and when and if she EVER is in one of those awful situations where it becomes physical, she will know and feel comfortable with disarming or subdoing her attackers, instead of something worse or turning on them or everyone including herself someday.

martial arts can give her a ray of light, a group to depend on and a strong backbone to deal with these awful things which she will surely encounter in some way shape or form again later in life.

this is a life lesson, an opportunity.

(and I"m so sorry too... it's been tough here too for my teen, and it was worse for me in school. kids can be awful, but we can teach the "victims" how NOT to be victims, which is good life preperation.)

Quote:
I agree with the martial arts.
I had my horse back rising lessons, which was one of the things that made me different. But I knew NO ONE else could ride and control a HUGE animal. Admittedly, I would have fantasies about galloping over all of them though.

Really, this must be so distressing for you.

But your mother needs to take this on seriously.

Report them to the teachers and if they do nothing then go to the Head of the school. They are obliged to take action to protect your sister.

This is really not good for your sister, or for you.

These people should not be allowed to get away with treating her like this.

Only my opinion but it has to be stopped.

there are always the police that could take serious action and may make them afraid for a change.

Jena.

find things she is interested in outside of school. she will probably make new friends who share the same interests and even though school may be hellish she can always look foward to doing whatever activity she enjoys after school and the friends she will make there. You can tell her till you are blue in the face that this will all pass in time, and that the mean ones will probably amount to nothing in their lives but that wont make her feel much better or change the situation.

The best thing for her I would think is finding her niche and focussing on that and not to try to be friends with these nasty girls anymore since it is obvious they get something out of hurting her.

I had a terrible time in school until I was sent to bording schools where I could start over and make new friends, that may not be an option but if it is maybe look into that as well.

I would seriously consider taking her out of this school. I would also attend a school board meeting and raise heck! Your sister should not have to endure what I did. It will effect her for years to come, until she realizes she is stronger and better than those girls are.

I was also bullied at school and my mom didnt give a crap about it. Looking back, my school years were awful. I spent alot of my high school years drunk. The ironic thing is, the bullies don't even recall being mean. They don't remember any of it. I havent been back to my hometown in over 15yrs. I visit w/a few friends via Facebook and have learned of how the lives of my tormenters turned out.

Just like Rhett&SarahsMom said, those girls lives are bad. The 'ring leader's' father committed suicide, the rest had kids before marriage, divorced many times, a few kids with each man, and are basically losers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom