Alright, well thank you. I'm going to end this search and let everyone I know know that I've got a grey brown blue Leghorn with grey legs that someone aside from Hoover's must have snuck into TSC and dumped their chick ((shrug)) I honestly don't even know why I want to know so bad ((shrug))
Thanks again.

I don't know breed but that looks like red bleed-through. That can be absolutely gorgeous. I have one that currently looks like an American Robin! Chest is red and the rest is blue.
It truly is the most outstanding shade (and shine) of bright red that I have ever seen. It's crazy, actually ❤️

Prairie Bluebell Egger?? lol Driving me insane.
My prairie bluebell's tail feathers look just like those... except gray and brown.
IMG_20230504_183642938.jpg

That would make sense. Could it be some sort of leghorn project color or breed mix or not likely a leghorn at all?
Why you trying to make it be some kind of Leghorn, Dawg?
It looks like color bleed through to me also. In theory it could be a brown leghorn mixed with something black.
Or, or maybe a brown blue Leghorn mixed with something black and the Leghorn threw the black gene and not the blue gene.
Ok OP no one snuck a brown blue leghorn chick into TSC. They snuck an adult brown blue leghorn rooster into Hoovers for a conjugal visit.

Why you trying to make it be some kind of Leghorn, Dawg?
It looks like color bleed through to me also. In theory it could be a brown leghorn mixed with something black.
Or, or maybe a brown blue Leghorn mixed with something black and the Leghorn threw the black gene and not the blue gene.
Ok OP no one snuck a brown blue leghorn chick into TSC. They snuck an adult brown blue leghorn rooster into Hoovers for a conjugal visit.
I’m not, I was just curious. Sorry. :oops:

Back
Top Bottom