Help with a wobble duck

AliGayle

In the Brooder
Jun 5, 2023
I have an Atwood's special crested black duck I believe is at least part Cayuga due to her feathering. Issue is she has always been a bit wobbly and she has been a house duck since. She did great swimming over memorial day but now she is falling over more. I have been giving her niacin and poultry cell with feedings. She also has an odd soft spot on her bill. I'm wondering if what I'm doing is enough? Is there anything I could be missing other than a neurological issue being she is crested? I want her to live a happy life but I also don't want her suffering. She eats and drinks just fine with minimal assistance she just flops over on her side or back and can't get up. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance

What exactly are you feeding it? And can you possibly take a short clear video of her and upload it to YouTube?

She has been on duck food since brining her home. She has been wobbly since we got her. She was doing better then I took her swimming and she swam a lot so I'm wondering if it's something she made worse? Do I post on YouTube then post the link? I'm new here so I'm not sure how this works. Thanks for your help.

She used to get around way better and could walk pretty long distances now she just falls to mainly the right side.

I have been giving her niacin directly since brining her home and poultry cell as well.

Back
Top Bottom